Salem Radiologists at Salem Regional Medical Center provide full-service, state-of-the-art medical imaging, including:
• Digital X-ray imaging.
• Digital Mammography and Stereotactic Breast Biopsies. Area's only 3T MRI Breast imaging with 3D color CAD and MRI-guided Biopsies.
• Ultrasound and Ultrasound-guided Biopsies.
• Computed tomography (CT) including 3D-CT, Virtual CT Colonoscopy, Cardiac CT, Lung Cancer Screening CT, and the CT Urogram, CT Angiography (CTA), and CT-guided Biopsies. Areas only Dual-128 CT.
• 3T Open Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) including 3D-MRI and advanced 3T MRI of the brain, body, joints, breast, and prostate. MR Angiography (MRA) without contrast.
• Urologic (kidney/bladder) studies including 3D CT Urogram and Cryoablation for renal cancer.
• Nuclear Medicine Imaging including Cardiac Stress testing.
• Positron Emission Tomography (PET / CT) with combined PET/CT scanner.
• Special procedures including Digital Subtraction Angiography, Needle Biopsies of all areas of the body, and Needle Drainage of infection.
Call us with questions at 330-337-6140